Monday, August 16, 2010

hi, i don't know if anyone is listening, but i just need to get thing of my chest. There is this girl in my class. Her name is person A. she is the worst!!! i am writing in here in fear of she will find my diary. She flirts with every boy and she is so mean to me!!! Okay, so she's gotten a little bit better, but as if i will just forget everything she has done to me!! Ya i know what some of you will think. You might believe i am timid and should stick up for myself. Well, the thing is, I AM!!!!! It's not like it has an effect on her or anything but I AM. Like today she told me i couldn't watch a movie that was my friends she said they were going to watch it and i couldn't. And she has spread horrible rumors about me. Plz Tell me what to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment